The Men Aglow is a move of God, though initiated by the Wailing Women Worldwide as an arm to bring all the men together who are either husbands of the Wailing Women or have had any dealings with the Wailing Women as they carry the gospel across the nations of the world.
We are like the Baraks who God has charged with the mandate to fight with Deborah the Prophetess in conquering King Jabin and His Army who had oppressed Israel for 20 years (Judges 4).
Over the years, it is becoming clearer that God wants us to go to all the over 110 nations of the world that the Wailing Women ministry has already saturated with God’s presence and power, to harness the men so that we can jointly carry this move of God all over the World.
VISION—To see husbands and men assume their roles as priests with a passion to be role models of God’s Kingdom in their homes and communities and also disciple other men to do the same.
MISSION—To be pillars of support to the Wailing Women ministry as well as torch bearers of God’s Kingdom to the nations of the world.
- Top in our priority is to advance the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ to men and husbands in the nations and influence their families positively through intercession, training and disciplined family leadership for the purpose of establishing God’s Kingdom principles in our homes.
- Reaching out to the Nations where Wailing Women Worldwide have established their bases with the objective of discipling fellow men and husbands.
- Establishing missionary outposts, discipleship centers, medical philanthropic units, and church planting where required.
- Attending regional conferences, conventions, summits and seminars of the Wailing Women Worldwide with a message of the right family values and roles of fathers as coaches in the home.
- Developing the message of marriage enrichment of families.
- Holding Men Aglow conferences in continents of the world.
- Bringing Wailing Daughters and Sons in spiritual unity with parents and developing common social grounds and a community of dedicated leaders.
- Reaching out to Wailing Widows and other widows with the love of Jesus Christ.
- Willing to release our wives for the Wailing Women Worldwide ministry work when and wherever they are needed.
- Eager to support the Wailing Women ministry financially, to enable them fulfill God’s mandate.
In the USA, Men Aglow has a prayer line where they virtually pray together.
Prayer Line: 202-926-1127
1st Sunday of the month – General Meeting
Last Sunday of the month – Testimonies and Communion
Other Sundays and Every Wednesday – Teaching and Prayer Fellowship
All meetings begin from 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time (8:00 p.m. Central Time).